Terms and Conditions
The term “your website” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of Doubletimemedia.com, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website where ever possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and learning. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All videos are embedded from other video sites and therefore are purely linked only. No videos are downloaded but played via a link to the original source material. If you wish to contact us about removing a particular video link then please use the contact us form.
- In no event shall doubletimemedia.com or any associated companies or individuals be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data or profit arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website. We endeavour to make sure that any of the materials appearing on the website are accurate, complete and current but we are not liable for any inaccuracy occurring.
Your privacy is extremely important to us and we have tried to be as up front as we can in respect to privacy on doubletimemedia.com
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
On occasion we may receive commission from advertisers and/or links placed on the site in order to help pay for the costs of running the website. Although this is not always the case, for your information it is just best to assume that it is.
When visiting doubletimemedia.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends and administer the site. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Links to 3rd party Websites
Occasionally we may include links on doubletimemedia.com that direct to 3rd party sites. We are not and shall not be held responsible for the content on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.